One of my cousins shared this recipe with me. It’s a healthy, but delicious milkshake to help with my low iron. You can make this at home for detoxification or just to enjoy a healthy drink. This is also great for those who are anemic!
Let’s pump some iron! :p
1 whole apple
1/2 cup of fresh strawberries
1-2 cups of Spinach leaves
(Makes 2-3 servings)
Note: I did not add so much of the strawberries and spinach because too much of it is not good for my thyroid. If you have hypothyroid, please be aware of this.
(As seen in the first picture above)
1. Peel the banana. Cut into small pieces.
2. Do not cut off the skin of the apple, cut them into small pieces.
3. Rinse the spinach leaves then remove the stems.
4. Gather all ingredients into the blender.
5. Pour the Ensure into the blender.
6. Add ice and blend. (I used my smoothie option)